Discover the beautiful and varied scenery of “the other New York” on a leisurely drive through Pennsylvania and rural upstate New York. Early evening arrival at Niagara Falls.
This morning, depart for Toronto, where the orientation tour highlights this modern city with its glass skyscrapers, Skydome and City Hall. Then return to Niagara to experience an exhilarating cruise to the foot of Niagara’s Horseshoe Falls (in winter months, explore the Scenic Tunnels behind the Falls instead). This evening, enjoy an optional dinner with a panoramic view of the falls beneath the evening sky.
Early morning departure through Pennsylvania en route to Washington, D.C. Time permitting, a stop will be made at an Amish market (except on Sundays when the market is closed). The Amish preserve the elements of late 17th-century European rural culture. Arrive in Washington, D.C., the nation’s capital, in the early evening.
The morning panoramic sightseeing tour is devoted to the landmarks and monuments of this great city: the White House, the Washington Monument, Arlington Cemetery and the U.S. Capitol. Afternoon is free to explore one of the Smithsonian museums, such as the National Air and Space Museum.
Travel north to Philadelphia, the birthplace of American Liberty. Famous sights include the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independence was signed and the U.S. Constitution was written. Arrive in New York in the late afternoon.
• Accommodation for 4 nights, including taxes and Porterage
• No meals
• Air–conditioned motor coach and guide for the entire tour
• Admissions to : Maid of the Mist or Horn blower Niagara Cruises (or Scenic Tunnels), city sightseeing in Washington, D.C. and orientation tour in Toronto.
Visa fees, Bank charges,
Those which are not mentioned in above inclusions.
Note : This tour may overnight in Niagara Falls, Canada. Certain nationalities may be required to possess a visa for entry into Canada from the United States. Should clients not have the necessary documentation, they will not be allowed to enter into Canada and will be liable for any additional cost incurred.
Terms & Condition
• The given prices are valid for Normal period only.
• High season surcharges & Blackout dates will be applicable
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice
• Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
• Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
• International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
• Early check in and late checkout subject to availability.
• Itineraries are subject to change
• Cancellation charges applicable as per company policy.
• In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
• Passport copies of all the passengers are must to initiate the booking
• We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights and acts or forces of nature
• ROE will be prevailing rate on the date of booking.