Meet and assist at Athens International Airport and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is yours to spend to explore this fascinating city. Athens. A magical city. The city with the most glorious history in the world is worshipped by gods and people. The enchanting capital of Greece has always been the birthplace of civilization. It is the city where democracy and most of the wise men of ancient times were born. The most important civilization of the ancient world flourished in Athens and relives through superb architectural masterpieces.
Optional Athens by Night Tour. Accommodation in Athens.
From the Acropolis to Omonia Square, with the half-day Athens sightseeing and Acropolis museum tour you'll see all the famous sites of ancient and modern Athens on this comprehensive morning tour. Offering a perfect overview of the city, this guided half-day tour, the only one which includes headphone system will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens. We start with a photo stop at Panathinaikon Stadium where the first modern Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium in the world that is built out of white marble. We then proceed, passing by Zappeion and The Temple of Olympian Zeus. We will then pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens and the National Library. We Continue passing by the National Garden, Hadrian’s Arch, St. Paul’s Church, The Parliament, The Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally the ACROPOLIS where we will visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, and the Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens).
We continue the tour with a short pleasant walk passing by the Herodion and Dionysus Theater in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. We skip the lines of the new museum and proceed to see the main attractions such as votives, artifacts of everyday life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze that will amaze you. Evening free or optional Cape Sounion or Athens by Night tour. Accommodation in Athens.
FULL DAY SARONIC 3 ISLAND CRUISE with LUNCH ON BOARD - Duration: 12 hours
The daily cruise across the Saronic gulf islands isn’t just a trip to three magical Greek treasures, Hydra, Poros and Aegina. It’s much more than that. It’s an experience that you’ll never forget.
Get on board and experience the harmonious combination of Greek hospitality and multicultural co-existence. People from all over the world, joined together, on the same wooden deck. A big group of people of different nationalities, customs and cultures, along with the unique Greek hospitality and entertainment, will travel like never before. They’ll dance and sing together. From the moment the captain announces “full ahead”, until the ship is anchored to the final port. And all this, while sailing across the deep blue Mediterranean waters, enjoying our tasty foods and delicacies.
FIRST STOP: HYDRA
First stop, the cosmopolitan Hydra, with its cobblestone alleys, its un spoilt –over the centuries- unique architectural beauty, as well as the traditional means of transportation that you can find on the island, its donkeys, will make the visitors fall in love with it at first sight. The vessel remains at the port of Hydra for 1 hour and 55 minutes, giving enough time to the passengers to discover some of the most wonderful parts of the island, the beautiful forts and the impressive mansions, enjoying a walk along the picturesque alleys, or even discover the historic landmarks, by taking part in the historical walking tour of the island, (optional).
SECOND STOP: POROS
Next stop is the port of Poros. A leafy island, with an unsurpassable natural beauty and thousands of pine trees, expanding from the steep mountains to the sandy beaches, making Poros the island of romance and calmness.
We stay at Poros for 50 minutes. Walk across the town and discover the city hall, the archaeological museum, the public library, the cultural center and the white little houses on the island, and head towards the highest point of the island, to discover the historical and famous clock tower of Poros.
THIRD STOP: AEGINA
Last stop, is the historical island of Aegina.
The biggest island of the Saronic gulf, which took its name by the beautiful nymph that was kidnapped by Zeus. Aegina is well known across the world for the delicious pistachios, the beautiful, “virgin” beaches and the Temple of Afaia. We stay at the port of Aegina for 2 hours.There is enough time to enjoy your coffee and the pistachio sweets at the beautiful port, or to participate in the optional historical tour of the island and discover its hidden treasures. After sailing back to Piraeus port you'll be transferred to Athens.
Overnight stay in Athens.
Today, after breakfast you will check out from your hotel and be transferred to Athens Airport for your flight out.
• 03 Nights in Athens on BB basis (Standard Room Type)
• Half-day City tour of Athens with new Acropolis Museum (SIC), with English speaking guide + entrance fees and the transportation from/to hotel
• FULL DAY SANORIC 3 ISLAND CRUISE WITH ON BOARD LUNCH
• Private round trip transfers in Athens
• Local 24 Hour Assistance upon arrival
• Taxes Applicable *
• International & Domestic flights if any.
• Visa Charges
• Bank Charges
• Personal expenses and tips
• The given rates can change and subject to availability at the time of actual booking
• All rates are not valid in blackout dates, including national holidays, periods of exhibitions and other events
• The city taxes are to be paid directly on place
• GST will applicable on total Invoice.
• Customs and Immigrations Fees
• International Air Transportation tax
• Other per person taxes imposed by government entities
• Airport taxes and fees, Port taxes
• Passports, visas and vaccinations
• Tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew
• Airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees
• Laundry, telephone, minibar, alcohol, beverages and meals not mentioned
• Optional excursions;
• Porterage at airports and train stations
• Travel Protection
• Entrance fees to Monuments, Museums or National Parks
• Additional beds
• And all other items of a personal nature.
Terms & condition
• Rates are not valid during Blackout dates.
• High season surcharges will be applicable.
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice
• Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
• Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
• International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
• Early check in and late checkout subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
• Cancellation charges applicable as per company policy.
• In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised
• Passport copies of all the passengers are must to initiate the booking
• We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights and acts or forces of nature
• ROE will be prevailing rate on the date of booking.